Inconsiderate

in·con·sid·er·ate/ˌinkənˈsidərit/

Adjective:
Thoughtlessly causing hurt or inconvenience to others.
Synonyms:
thoughtless – rash – unthinking – unadvised – reckless
Moon: Phase Waxing Gibbous

Joe & Ahava have decided that they no longer want me to live here in a place that I thought to consider my home. Even though from the time I have gotten here I have been disrespected and ignored. Generally, I tend not to say bad things about people though time and time again people don’t seem to have an issue doing this to me so I’m going with fuck it right now.

 

Today Nick was told that “I” alone need to move out because I’m inconsiderate and have a bad attitude. I have 5 tons of laundry that needs to be done, because I try not to make noise.  I wear clothes for weeks on end so that I don’t make noise. I spend hours alone in my room for days on end so that I do not disrupt them.  I can’t talk, laugh, cough, sneeze or take a shit without getting evil eyes pointed my way because I’m making too much noise. Joe actually expected Nick to stay here… Even had the audacity to ask him if this would end their friendship.

 

I don’t even know if he considered how actually deep of a relationship that we have with each other, or that fact that Nick pays attention to what I do. So he knows the truth through the lies that they would like to spin. Though, I’m not going to say they are bad people. When we moved here it was to help them. We have paid about 75% of the house hold costs for pretty much 90% of the time we where here the other 10% being the 3 weeks that Nick was laid off. I have gone out of my way to be friendly, considerate, and just plain nice.  So I really don’t understand how I’m inconsiderate, but since they don’t have the decency to come speak to me I guess I simply just woke know.

It’s okay though, because where one door has closed for us a new door always opens for us.  We will figure everything out, because as of right now we make enough money to move into our own place. We just have to get the deposits.

Advertisements

~ by Snow on November 9, 2011.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: